EXCHANGE USDT (TRC-20) TO CARDANO
What do you need to know?
- The average time of the exchange of USDT to ADA — 3 minute
- Only 1 confirmation of the USDT are needed to complete the exchange
- Do not send USDT through a third party contract! Such transactions are not automatically processed. We accept transactions from the original USDT contract
Brief Information on USDT (TRC-20)
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar. In 2019, USDT was released on the TRON blockchain using the TRC-20 protocol.
USDT smart contract
Do not submit USDT through a third party contract. Our exchanger does not accept transactions that are sent by third party smart contracts, except for the original USDT contract in the network TRX.
Transaction processing speed in the TRON blockchain
The network is capable of processing about 1 500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer.
Despite the similarities to Ethereum, TRON has a number of distinctive features. One of them is the energy that is needed to conclude smart contracts on the Tron blockchain. Energy can be obtained by freezing TRX in the wallet. If you have no energy and you have created a transaction, TRX will automatically convert to the required amount of energy. Therefore, to work with tokens, the wallet must have TRX.
A brief history of Cardano
At the end of 2014, former Ethereum developer Charles Hoskins put together a team to create a Cardano platform that, in his opinion, had to meet all his requirements. With the help of the platform, Charles Hoskins wanted to introduce cryptocurrency into the real economy, make microtransactions convenient and create convenient conditions for launching reliable and secure decentralized applications.
Cardano address formats
There are 2 types of Cardano addresses:
- Byron is the first version of an address that starts with «A» or «D».
- Shelley is a new type of address based on the bech32 format. The address starts with «addr1». A feature of these addresses is their compactness. If earlier all information was stored in the blockchain, now only the most necessary remains there. Also, the new address model allows for up to 123 address versions.
Speed in the Cardano blockchain
The exchange requires 15 confirmations. Blocks in the ADA blockchain appear approximately every 20 seconds. The average time for confirmation of an exchange is 5 minutes.